what kind of probiotics, yucca content of paragon biotin

OK all of you nutrition experts dying to answer some obscure questions,

I just bought some of the paragon biotin - best biotin per $$ buy.  The
ad said it also contains yucca.  Is the amount of yucca enough to test?
(I cant imagine it would be enough to have any real effect.)  If so, how
many days in advance do I have to stop feeding it?

On a more general note:  Those of you who feed probiotics, what brand
do you like and do you have a mail order source? (It would be best to
respond only to me on this and I will summarize any and all answers and
post to ridecamp to avoid clutter  - my email is vanhove@ucar.edu)

Teresa