FW: Riding Vacation in Tuscanny, Italy

<forwarded message - please respond to larishea@horse-vacation.com>

-----Original Message-----
From:	Lari Shea [SMTP:larishea@www.horse-vacation.com]
Sent:	Tuesday, March 10, 1998 1:57 PM
To:	ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject:	Riding Vacation in Tuscanny, Italy

Having just returned from riding in the Snowy Mountains and Queensland
rainforest with 19 other intrepid travelers (including 11 endurance riders),
we're now gearing up for our riding vacation in Tuscanny April 18-25th.  We
have room for two more riders on this first class horse holiday, bringing us
to a lucky 13 total.  Please email me privately for further information.

Lari

Lari Shea                          	       http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch	       Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast with
24201 North Highway One	       Lodging at Unique B&B Inns; International Riding.
Fort Bragg, CA 95437	       Akhal Teke and Russian Orlov/cross horses
707-964-7669ph/ 707-964-9669 fax   At stud: RRR Stolichnaya & RRR Russia