Re: Anglos

As noted already, the tradition is to use TB mare with an Arabian
stallion.  I have a soon-to-be-four yr. old Anglo Arab gelding that I
hope to start in endurance by next year.  He's taller (15.2+) than his
Arabian sire, very leggy, very good conformation.  His dam was not
real tall, but yes, I think the added size comes from using the TB
mare. My gelding looks and moves more like a TB, at least in my
opinion, though his head and neck favor the Arab.

Good luck with your breeding.  I think you will be happy with the
results.  I certainly am with mine.

Colleen Carlton
Los Angeles