RE:Metal Posts

Karen Wrote,

Just a thought, but I am pretty nervous putting horses in areas with
metal T-posts.  It is pretty common in this county as it is cheap
fencing, but I have also seen too many horses that have been run
through in the chest or barrel by T-posts.  One thing you can do to
make then safter is to buy the caps that are carried in the electric
fence section of the hardward store.  Some also have a slot for
electric tape or wire.   If you jam them on the T-post very hard,
they could save your horses life!

Karen

Already done! I actually took care of that problem on sunday.

Thanks

Micah Callough