Ridecamp admisitration - RE: list humor and hard-nosed list master

	>Q: How many list subscribers does it take to change a light bulb?
	>>       A: 1,331:

Hi group - I'm going to have to be a grouch and ask again that you
please refrain from non-endurance posts. This is a great group, but
I've been seeing a steady increase in off topic posts. There are lots
of nice chatty horse related lists out there - and I REALLY don't want this list
to become one of those. It takes a lot of my time to keep the list running,
and I don't want to watch it become ... fluffy.

Many of you ask me ahead of time if certain topics are appropriate, and I
really appreciate this! For those of you who have been with Ridecamp for
a while, I'm sure you understand the importance of keeping the focus. For
those of you who are new to the list - please humor me on this, you'll be
glad in the long run that Ridecamp is such a great resource for distance
riding information. But if we dilute it too much with 'stuff' it becomes too
tedious for many of the folks that contribute such excellent information - and
I don't want to lose them.

thanks,

Steph