hey!!!

Q: How many list subscribers does it take to change a light bulb?
            >>       A: 1,331:
            >>
            >>       1 to change the light bulb and to post to the list that
            >>       the light bulb has been changed.
            >>
            >>       14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and
            >>       how the light bulb could have been changed differently.
            >>
            >>       7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.
            >>
            >>       27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing
            >>       light bulbs.
            >>
            >>       53 to flame the spell checkers
            >>
            >>       156 to write to the list administrator complaining about
            >>       the light bulb discussion and its inappropriateness to this
            >>       mail list.
            >>
            >>       41 to correct spelling in the spelling/grammar flames.
            >>
            >>       109 to post that this list is not about light bulbs and to please
            >>       take this email exchange to alt.lite.bulb
            >>
            >>       203 to demand that cross posting to alt.grammar, alt.spelling
            >>       and alt.punctuation about changing light bulbs be stopped.
            >>
            >>       111 to defend the posting to this list saying that we all
            >>       use light bulbs and therefore the posts **are** relevant
            >>       to this mail list.
            >>
            >>       306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is
            >>       superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of
            >>       light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands
            >>       are faulty.
            >>
            >>       27 to post URLs where one can see examples of different
            >>       light bulbs
            >>
            >>       14 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to
            >>       post corrected URLs.
            >>
            >>       3 to post about links they found from the URLs that are
            >>       relevant to this list which makes light bulbs relevant to
            >>       this list.
            >>
            >>       33 to summarize all posts to date, then quote them including
            >>       all headers and footers, and then add "Me Too."
            >>
            >>       12 to post to the list that they are unsubscribing because
            >>       they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.
            >>
            >>       19 to quote the "Me Too's" to say, "Me Three."
            >>
            >>       4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ.
            >>
            >>       1 to propose new alt.change.lite.bulb newsgroup.
            >>
            >>       47 to say this is just what alt.physic.cold_fusion was
            >>       meant for, leave it here.
            >>
            >>       143 votes for alt.lite.bulb.

            Dolores
            Braken Schips / Entwoond Racing Siberians - Morgans Too!
            "Authority without domination, Love without subservience, Respect without fear"

This might make a great T-shirt.

Teddy (look at my new "T-shirt" page on my website...being updated daily and even HOURLY...thanks to all of you...)
http://runningbear.com