Stampede Through the horsepark

Hello to everyone coming to Our ride in Kentucky this week.  just want to tell
you that we are expecting the largest crowd we have ever had at one of our
rides so be prepared to have a good time and see everyone that you know!!!!
Don't worry, our club has plenty of help so we hope to be able to get everyone
through vet checks with out much complaining!!!

See everyone this weekend at the horsepark....................amy Whelan