Re: Teeth and tails

Second question....how do you teach a horse to tail without having YOUR teeth
            kicked in??

            Michelle

Wlak softly and carry a big stick...

Teddy (only half-kidding)  Did I ever tell anyone about my first time tailing? 1.) DON'T do it ON THE WAY HOME... 2.) DON'T grab for the stirrup strap on an english saddle. 3.) DON'T do it AT ALL, unless you are PREPARED to walk a LONG way if necessary...