Introduction

Hi my name is Angie, I just wanted to introduce myself to the list as I
am a new to the list.  I am from western Montana and have lived also in
Northern Idaho at this time I live in Fargo, ND (why??--don't ask!!)  I
just bought an American Saddlebred gelding and will start endurance
training asap.  I joined the list to learn more about endurance, I have
riden endurance before but, would like to refresh my memory.  Well
anyways, if anyone has any information on a conditioning schedule for a
horse that has not been riden since September it would be greatly
appreciated.  I know this is broad but, just some tidbits on getting
started would help me.  My previous endurance horse was already
conditioned when I purchased him so I never have really started an
endurance horse.

Thanks in advance!!
Angie
aorr@gps.com