Re: HW vs. others

> heavyweight's horse...as you and Tina did, and you have an endurance
> machine...for a while.  Then they let the horses go back out of condition
> and switched which rider trained which horse.  What they came up with
> was, a horse could be trained to carry either weight at efficient heart
> rates, after awhile the playing field leveled out BY TRAINING WITH THE
> WEIGHT THEY WOULD CARRY.  The only way to get a real advantage was for a
> heavyweight to train the horse, and a featherweight to compete it.
>
> Since you and Nina are on the wrong side of this equation, Coujor should
> need lots of time with you on his back, or maybe Nina could eat more.
> :-)  However, It's easy to see how Embers won that BC after you sold him
> to Tina.
BUT, when Tina got Embers from me, in April, I had been riding him very
little..ok, hardly at all....She got the BC on him in Nov, and was the
only one riding him at the time for all that time.

We compared HR's a lot, but much of it was from what I knew to be
"normal" for him with me on board, vs. what was "normal" for him with her
on board.

It would be nice if I could find someone heavier than me that could ride
balanced that would condition for me...then I could just get on and
go....Nah. that would take all the fun out of it, or would it?:-)

Take care

samm

HW and proud of it!!