Trailers & Amenities

Hi Everyone!

Spring is in the air, and it looks like we are finally going to get it in
gear and do something with the inside of our trailer!  We have a 8 1/2 foot
dressing room in the gooseneck portion.  So I'm looking for advice and
suggestions on a few things, please.

What type of insulation is best to use?  What R-value?  Also, should the
ceiling be insulated as well as the walls?

How about paneling?  Those of you that have done this yourself...is there
one type that might be easier to work with...say wood, or another type of
material?  How about color suggestions?

Windows - we'd like to add a window to the long wall (so I can watch the
horses more - haha).  Any ideas on where we can get one or order one?

Floorplan design.  Those of you that have trailers with living quarters,
what do you like the best about your floorplan?  What do you like the least
about it?

Is there any place we can buy ready made cabinets? (we don't want anything
fancy or custom)  We haven't found anything that suits us locally :(.
(that's been most of the holdup with getting this project done)

What options/amenities are your absolute favorites?  What items do you have
that you feel are worthless and a waste of space?  (btw, Susan, I don't
want to hear about your ability to make margaritas while nuking dinner and
watching TV!) ;^)

I'd love to hear everybody's ideas and suggestions.  We want to do this
right the first time.  It'll be nice to finally feel like we aren't
sleeping inside of a metal icebox <g>.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville