Re: wide feet

It never ceases to amaze me that just when you think you are the only one in
the world with a certain problem, you find out there are many, many more with
the same problem.  I have often thought if there was a loudspeaker
announcement at a ride camp at about 1-2a.m. that all people who were awake
meet at the clubhouse in five minutes, the clubhouse would be packed...I know
I would probably be there.  Maryben