wide feet

	I found a pair of Rockport mens hiking boots in 'wide' width, had the guy at the shoe store dampen and stretch them out even a bit more.  I too laugh at womens sizes, they are a joke for me, having been measured as 3 or 4 'e' in mens and 6 1/2 length!
	Another source and it can be found with internet search if you want sport shoe is Hitchock's Shoes for Men, they have a number of suitable styles in all types for women, I've gotten quite a few from them over the years, some styles go as wide as 4 and 5 E.

	karen