Re: Everything Under the Sun

> And finally Susan...Sooo, you weren't the perp that ripped off Vonita's
> truck just for the AERC championship jacket she had in it, were you?

Yes, it's true, you caught me.  Then I found out the Vonita is a
featherweight and the jacket didn't fit, so I gave it back.

Now if someone could just tell me where Crockett normally leaves his
truck....:-D

Susan Garlinghouse
(this from the one who once went to a 10K run, acidentally got handed a
run shirt that said Event Management on it and had to cross it out with
a Sharpie and write OH NO I'M NOT on it just so her friends would speak
to her the rest of the day).