Re: Once Upon A Time--A Fairy Tale

In a message dated 98-03-07 03:08:29 EST, Trishmare@aol.com writes:

<< Dear Tom,
       What would ridecamp do without you??? LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh, on a
 night I really needed one!!!--when I first saw Bruce's post, I thought about
 responding, and defending you, and then I thought, don't be such an idiot
 Trish! --the last think Ti needs is help defending himself!
      Thanks for (so brilliantly) proving me right!!!

 "Our sincerest laughter, with some pain is fraught." -percy bysshe shelley-
 Trish & "pretty David"  >>

You'll note that I didn't say anything about a "weepworn wombat". That's
because I'd used it in another newsgroup just days before. And the character
upon whom that epithet was thrown was far more deserving than Bruce.

ti