Re: keeping weight on

In a message dated 98-03-06 16:57:21 EST, wfortner@peop.tds.net writes:

<< >  At least enough to make SOME inroads into the 90% figure.

 Hi Heidi,
 	What does the term "inroads" mean?

 Dee

Hi, Dee--
Was just referring to the fact that I felt that part of the 90% figure in
endurance horses, at least, was loss of gut fill rather than glycogen loss.
Tom thinks we are talking about apples and oranges here, if you read his last
post, and we may be--would like to discuss this further with Tom...

Heidi