Re:riding vs. typing

You've got a point.  Maybe we could start a ridecamp posts program...a
patch for your first 50 posts...etc. etc.  Call it a computerl jockey
award.  Considering that I usually never have headaches, and have had a
few lately, my advice to all of you with migraines is:  "UNSUBSCRIBE" !
It's the only way to leave this box alone and go out and rest your eyes!

Angie

>Think we can talk AERC into some "honorary" miles based on how many
>hours we all spend sitting in front of the computer?  That may be the
>only way I'll ever win a championship jacket! :-D
>
>Seeya,
>
>Susan Garlinghouse

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]