Re: snow again!

Carrie,

I wish it was just snow again!! How about snow, wind and cold!  WE ride
this time a year snow, wind whatever to get ready to ride the antelope 50
at Salt Lake April 18.  Tomorrow we must ride, it's snowing and cold. We
dress warm and ride slow, when we're finished we have to put the horses is
our garage and start the woodstove to keep them warm until they have cooled
out and are dry.  We do this every spring if we want to hit rides in April
and May.

This weather is called spring time in the Rockies!  Are you going to Ride
Antelope Island since you're so close in Ogden?

Enjoy your spring riding!!!

Cookie