Re: Once Upon A Time--A Fairy Tale

In a message dated 98-03-06 18:40:20 EST, boverton@tpgi.com.au writes:

<< Who wrote "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"?

 	Do you believe that Ti believes all that he writes or does he get a kick
 out of seeing his name authoring lots of messages on the net?
 Bruce from Downunder >>

You're entirely correct: I list all my posts on my resume--it's 40 pages long
and growing rapidly. My greatest achievement thus far.

As for believing what I write--I don't believe anything. I either know it, or
I'm still thinking about it.

ti