Re: headaches

From: Donna Rich
Email: crich@johnstown.net

I get terrible migraines & usually every month.  I was on prescription medication that had to be taken before I actually got the migraine, which I didn't know my signs.  I gave up on that & now I take Excedrin.  Excedrin is loaded with caffeine.  I also have a cup of hot tea along with the Excedrin. There is a difference in my migraines & caffeine withdrawl headaches.  This is my remedy & my migraines are gone in a couple of hours.  It also helps if you know what the aura of your migraine is prior to getting one.  Sometimes I can prevent one from coming.