Re: formula for energy expenditure

In a message dated 98-03-05 19:11:06 EST, suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Thanks, Joe, I agree that a reasonable increase in rations are okay.  My
 concern would be for someone trying to pack twenty pounds of grain into
 a horse in the trailer on the way home.

 Susan >>

This is where sugar/chromium comes in. Concentrated carbs with a muscle
driver. You don't have to feed a lot of weight and hope that there is adequate
hydration in the horse.

ti