Guns and unsubscribing

Well, I think that the people who are unsubscribing due to the topics
should be posting something new.  How can anyone complain about what is
being talked about if they typically don't share with this list to begin
with?  This is an interactive board, if you want to see a change then MAKE
A CHANGE!

And Tom, you crack me up!  Nothing like stirring the pot!  What, did you
eat your wheaties this week?!!!:}

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ