strangles

Thanks all for your opinions, we'll be staying at base camp.  It came down
to if that comfy cozy cabin wasn't there would we stay on a farm with
strangles?   NO WAY!  Then after we made that decision we found out that
any horse staying on the farm would not be able to compete.  Sooooo, don't
blame rm for that decision, but no way were we going to leave our horses in
base camp and stay 1.5 miles down the road either.  I think I would of
missed being at base anyway!  Heck it ain't a endurance ride unless we are
roughing it at base camp with the rest of them!

So thanks all!

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ