Perfect place to live

Hi all,
Just got back from the Game Reserves here in the Eastern Cape Province of
South Africa.The Game reserve would be the perfect place to live,no
pollution,sunny skies,air like champagne,fresh,amazing animals,no stress at
all,you leave them all behind.Wide open spaces,lots of room for
horses,grass galore,mountains to die for,trainning grounds like you would
not believe,no violance and crime free,and far from the maddenning crowd.
Sounds like heaven and so it is!!!!!!!Close encounters on horseback with
huge Rhinocerous,Giraffe that stare at you while placidly grazing,all
manner of buck,Zebra that dash about,White tailed Gnus that romp and play
24 hours a day,enough to plaster a huge smile on your face all the
time.Best of all you are on your favourite horse who spooks at nothing,just
occasionally at the trees.
Definately the best way of life,I'd say.So after 6 to 7 hours of riding
amongst all this splendour (every day for 5 days) both my endurance horses
are ready for there next ride(even they relax there) in a weeks time.
Anyway I can get totally lyrical about these parks so let mme be off with
myself to check all my horses,the ones that stayed behind,
Just my 2 cents worth
Regards
A VERY RELAXED KATHY who cant wait to head back to the Reserves and Shanni
Woozle"nah mum I dont spook at Rhinos just at trees that look like them"