Re: abcess questions

Kimberly,

I have used easy boots for a bruised hoof, but I have to warn you -
I loaned one to a friend with a sore foot and her horse developed a
sore at the back of the pastern.  (I suppose I pulled the strap too high)
BUT I would now be wary of leaving an easy boot on without checking on it
at least daily.  Also, in my general experience EZ boots keep the feet
wet if the horse steps in any water.

Teresa