Thank You Speech

> Right! You just might win Thread of the Year. Congratulations! And thanks
from
> all of us.
>
> ti

This is high praise indeed! I am overcome. I have met so many nice people,
didn't get flamed once - or maybe I confused flames with the heat kicking
in (my house is cold) and had a good time. There's a lot of wonderful
people out there. We are lucky to have this forum. Thanks Steph.

About those T-shirts. My tongue was in my cheek, but so many people have
asked me about them I had to ask Teddy if she could help us out! Everyone
who is interested, convince Teddy to make them up! Thanks Teddy!

Tom should still get a freebie since he has spent a lot of time educating
us. Thanks Tom.

And thank you everybody else, and you know there's too many of you to
mention individually...

Now, can we get back to endurance riding, please?

Cathy