ORTHO-FLEX FOR SALE

Hi,
    I was an Ortho-flex dealer, past-tense..was  I have a CLOSE-OUT
Sale on my last 2 saddles.  I never should have got into English.
17 1/2" Swain CT (CrossTrainer) all purpose English saddles. These top quality saddles are new, and sold for $1600.  Now, $1000. OBO and I take Visa/Master.  You can put dees on for trailriding, but they are not the deep seated endurance type.  One size fits all. This may be the last saddle you'll ever have to buy!
   Also, have (1) Arab size only, Ortho-Flex halter/Bridle for $180.  Was $220. It's beautiful and serviceable, with neoprene lining, biothane insert for strength, and leather overlay for classic good looks. Matches the saddle.
    Feel free to call me @ (425) 788-4880 or aussie@aa.net  or
www.aa.net/AUSSIEPLACE/    Judy, Shiloh Australian Saddles