Re: put down the weapons

In a message dated 98-03-04 00:03:01 EST, zebella@idt.net writes:

<< Gee whiz Tom,
 thought maybe we had covered it all.  Evidently I should leave all the
 topic choosin to others, since I'm either chastised for being off topic,
 or told that I should be grateful that others have provided
 entertainment to be....

 I bow down to the higher powers.....

 tracy >>

I've never criticized anyone for being off topic--it's fun. Within the limits
set by Steph, you have the freedom to post what you will, and I'll enjoy it. I
try to avoid exerting any power here--it's impossible and I'd look silly
trying. A nice balance of substance and sarcasm seems to work best for me.

ti