guns

I find it ironic all the people talking about wanting
             to have their dog along with them for the threat that dogs propose.  As
             threatening animals go, horses are much more so than dogs...and when I
             went down to ask the people who had come up to my place over thanksgiving
             if they had any business being there I took my 1,300 pound, very alert
             horse along with me, just leading her mind you.  She is VERY intimidating,
             just by her very presence (why do you think they use mounted police for
             crowd control?).

Right you are!!! ut my horse doesn't ride in the cab of the truck with me....

Teddy