guns

I live in Ohio and the ONLY legal way to carry a gun is to have 400 hours of highway patrol training....

I opt for the old saying "it is easier to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission".  I have a good reason.  Sure, I can be cited and drug into court, but with sometimes thousands of dollars in cash (because of my mobile store)and travelling alone (sleeping at rest areas and truck stops)..my patrolman friends say I have a good chance of not being prosecuted.

BUT, my gun is not readilly visible (but loaded).  I've travelled from California to Florida to Canada and no one ever looked....

Teddy