weapon (my absolute final word)

Gosh, originally all I was looking for was some suggestions for suitable
protection and now look. I have never received so much e-mail or digests!
I have a huge stack I printed out from the last two days - I finally had to
change my printer cartridge. It was worth it.  I made a lot of new friends.
90% of them carry some kind of gun either on them or in their truck. Of
course, they are my new friends, do you think I am totally silly? I figure
if I could ever get together with these folks to haul or ride with, I would
be safer then Fort Knox. No wonder some people don't worry about being
alone at ride camps. :)). And those who don't "pack" rely on their body. I
am definitely going to learn what to do with my feet besides fall over
them! Thanks Glenda and Wendy!

And, I hate to mention this in front of the grumps but I know the gigglers
will laugh and that makes it worth it: we're talking about getting t-shirts
made with bullets design down the sleeves...maybe a karate kid on an
endurance horse on the front and a can of Halt on the back?? How many want
one? Tom I, yours will be free.

And now, that is REALLY my final comment. I promise. Well, on weapons.

Cathy