West Region Conference!

DO NOT MISS THIS!

Have you made plans to attend the AERC West Region Conference yet?  Why
not?  This is your best opportunity on the west coast to see three
endurance related seminars that will affect the way you approach an
endurance ride and the care of your horse!  In one day you can see three
great speakers, the largest endurance related trade show on the West
Coast and honor the riders and horses in our region who have achieved
Regional and National recognition!

Take the time to attend this phenomenal oppurtunity, your horse will
love you for it!

Need more information?

March 14, 1998
Cal/Expo State Fair Grounds
Sacramento CA

Trade show opens at 8:00am to the general public
The first of three exceptional seminars starts at 10:00am
(Dr. Mike Foss DVM, Dr. Bray PHD, Susan Evans Garlinghouse)-Not in order
of speaking-
AERC Regional Awards Banquet starts at 7:00pm
Earth shattering entertainment to begin after awards presentation!

What? Not registered?

Pre-registration continues!  To attend all three speakers $15 dollars!
Awards banquet registration continues!  Eat like a King or Queen, be
entertained all night, all for the low cost of $25 dollars per person!

Call or E-Mail Mike Berntsen, Chairman West Region Conference
at 408-267-7827 or wine-o@pacbell.net
Or send checks made out to
USA Pacific South
1540 Willowbrook Dr.
San Jose CA 95118

(P.S.- leave your hand cannon at home, we have security!)