Cloud Stirrups

Hi Julie,
We do not recommend trying to cut the bar at the top of the stirrup to make them fit, it
would be very hard to do. We can either supply you with all the parts necessary for
refitting ($10) or if you send them back to us, we will refit them for $20.  If the stirrups
were purchased to fit the biothane leathers and they have always been a little large, we
will refit them for free.  Please e-mail us privately and we will work out the details.

Greg Roskies
Cloud Stirrups
http://www.rocler.qc.ca/portlewis