driving was Re: to camp or not

oh to be close enough to a ride to be able to drive over the
morning of :-) I have one ride I go to that is only 4 hours
from me. My personal limit is about 8 hours to haul alone
but that lets me make more rides than I have time for or can
afford.. And I know I am not the only one in the region (or
this sport <g>) that drives like that for a ride.

Do many of you have the luxury of living that close to
endurance rides?

Tina - the road warrior-ess :-)