Re: Weapons

>Two words.....shoulder holster.   visibility is the biggest factor
>anyhow.
>

>tracy

Geez.. the last thing I would want is the horse to spook and me end up with
the imprint of a gun in a shoulder holster in my ribs.  In many states
forest rangers frown on people riding around carring guns in shoulder
holsters - even if you have a "carry permit".  So know the way and the
policies of the area you are riding in before yoy pack in heat.

Truman

BTW I usually ride alone, but I do ride with an FBI agent from time to
time.  He is allowed to carry his side arm anywhere - anytime.  These guys
are technically always on duty.  When we ride he locks his gun in the his
truck and rides unarmed.  He claims it is too dangerous to ride where we
ride and at the speeds we ride carring a gun.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - getting ready for her first ride in six years
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot

Sarasota, FL