Re: camper shell vs. tent

Tent placement is also important - too close to the local
porta-john and you hear...well....everything <g> thru the
nite. Too far away and you  might be walking like a 1st
grader who is on the playground when she suddenly realizes
she has to go....NOW :-)

I am currently able to sleep in the g-neck of my trailer -
however for 2  years I slept in a tent beside the trailer.
It is *amazing* to me how dry those things could stay even
in a horrific rain storm.

Keep the door or screen closed tho or you might have
unwelcome visitors in there. Two years ago at the Million
Pines ride, I crawled into my tent after the ride absolutely
exhausted only to see a little spider on my pillow.  I
quickly assessed the situation - sleep with it or expend
energy either killing it or chasing it around the tent to
catch it and throw it out. I decided there was plenty of
room in there for both of us :-) I kind of flicked him off
the pillow and was asleep before my head hit it.

Don't know if the spider slept well or not.

Tina