Re: tents and campers

<< Has anyone ever seen or heard of a "tent" that would go on the pickup bed ?

Yes!
A gal I know has designed one for herself and is in the process of making them
for sale... It goes up in about 10 minutes!  I was amazed last year when I saw
it!
I'm not sure how far she is on production for sale of these handy dandy
things, but if you are interested... I could contact her and find out.

Patti