Re: 25, 50 & 100 Just do it!

Hooray for Julie...You are my hero and a shining star in my book.  Now can we
get on with our lives and ride the distance we want without all of this
whineging [Australians will recognize that word even though I mispelled it].
By the way folks, believe it or not and you won't until you do one, 100 milers
and sometimes a lot easier than 50's.  Becky Hart told me that when she talked
me into doing my first 100 miler by offering to be my crew.  She was
right....Maryben Stover