Re: Respect

In a message dated 98-01-29 01:34:16 EST, ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net
writes:

<<  As Sandy said earlier.. The GLORY is in the completion
 and for us in the doing...something that few others have accomplished or
 even tried.

 "Soapbox Mode Off":-)
 Anne & the horses
 (Dyskrete, Stuffy, Hadia and Tifla) >>

You are SOOO right...I do this because I like to ride, I like the people and I
love to see new places...AND, you are even MORE right...very few people really
appreciate it outside our little clan....

Teddy