Question of the Week-Reply

     I usually have weekends off, at least part of each day.  I work in
     medical research 40+ hours a week, go to school 20+ hours a week (plus
     homework), and have one horse, one dog, one cat and one very neglected
     boyfriend (he's very brave to stick around).  I did 50 mile rides last
     season and will be moving up to 75's by the end this season. That is,
     if all goes well and my instructors are lenient about Fridays... I
     have a trainer who works my horse in dressage once a week and I ride
     on the weekends.  I found two years ago that I could do a slow L.D.
     Ride with little or no conditioning and still get those A's on the vet
     card that indicate I haven't hurt him.  So I figure if I'm careful,
     with decent conditioning, I can get him into his first 50 of this
     season which will only increase his conditioning. Then it's on to
     75's, 100's and Tevis. :)  Yes, I'm an optimist (a very careful one).

     Linda-Cathrine (29) and Magic Jake (9)
     Seattle/Tacoma, WA