Re: More on the FCC and Line Charges for Internet Users:

In a message dated 98-01-21 15:10:11 EST, rj@drtavel.com writes:

<< question.
 (see
 http://www.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Common_Carrier/Comments/access_reform/samples.html
)
 The lady I spoke to, seemed very sympathetic to the internet users cause.
 I am not sure that this is a closed issue, yet, though. I have found other
web
 sites, posting massages, similar to mine. (see
 http://www.atlantainfoguide.com/repeal/htmls/fccregs.html)
 I hope that you are right that it is "outdated non-issue". Still, it can't
 hurt
 to let the FCC see the reaction when an issue like this is even rumored.
 300,000 e-mail messages over a rumored non-issue might help to keep them
 posted
 on where the public stands.
 Thanks for your interest.
 Gary Pethel