Re: Catalogs

I have been asked for some catalogs on our products.
We do not have a catalog, but do have information and
pictures. Anyone interested in Rump Rugs, one piece
neck and ear warmers, over the helmet warmers,lead
lines hand braided, reins,dog leashes and collars,
blankets made of Polar Fleece,Fancy braided Arabian
show bridles and surcingle with pocket that hold H/M
and watch to free hands after rides.
If you want something made for your horse and you can
design it on paper with measurements we can make it
with Polar Fleece. Contact me at RICMARC@AOL.COM
I will be at the ECTRA banquet a booth.