Re: 25 miler non-AERCs do pay!

<< Kimberly writes:
 ***Sorry, I don't know who wrote the above, but non-AERC members doing
 25 miles pay an extra $10 to ride, so please clarify the above
 statement. Or is this not true in all rides / regions?  Question:  Now
 that I'm a new AERC member, I shouldn't have to pay that extra $10 when
 I do an LD ride...correct?

According to AERC rules, the $10.00 fee does not apply to 25 milers.  Somebody
has been charging you too much.  Maybe it is simply a misunderstanding but one
you should clarify....Maryben Stover, West Region Director