re: dogs and kids in camp

Maybe we should have rules that dogs AND kids (well toddlers) should
be on a leash or in a fence/play pen at all times.  I have no problem
with people taking dogs or kids to a ride. My horse is used to rambuctious
dogs underfoot (my dogs dont come with me to rides) and I sure don't mind
kids playing at a ride but I don't like to see young kids running loose near
excited horses.  If your kid doesn't know to stay well away from horses
or your dog is not well enough trained then keep a hold of them or confine
them - your presence in the general vicinity is not enough and I don't
ever want to live with seeing my horse step on a child. And please tell
the pit crew, and any friends who dropped by just to see what a ride was
like.

Teresa