Re: Dogs & kids in camp

>To: zebella@idt.net
>From: sue@raton.com (Sue Norris)
>Subject: Re: Dogs & kids in camp
>
>Tracy,
>
>    I think that this conversation proves that we both agree that everybody
has rights, and not everybody loves dogs or children.  As a dog owner and
mother I can only do my part to be considerate of other peoples feelings.
All I was trying to point out was in my experience the majority of people
that go to endurance rides are very considerate of everybody's right to
their own space, and as group I think we are a great bunch of people. I
think that this is something that just has to be dealt with on an individual
basis, and hopefully we all will try to strive to remember our neighbors
feelings more often.  Enough said.