Re: is this fair?

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 01:49:21 -0800 Terry Woolley Howe
<cancer@inetworld.net> writes:
>Cyndi Craig wrote:
>>
>> i've been doing 25s for about a year. i am happy doing 25s -- i
>don't
>> have time to train for longer distances - i have another horse i
>compete
>> with in dressage -- and i don't want to do 50s.
>>
>> i have been getting the feeling that the LD riders are the
>> "stepchildren" of the aerc,

I hear a lot of 25's say they think they shouldn't be left out of
awards...just because they don't have time to train as much...  I wonder
how they would like to be one of us "also rans" who complete 50s year
after year, just out of the awards.  We could drop down and clean up, but
don't want to.  We don't ride for awards.  I see nothing wrong with doing
25's forever if that's your thing.  But I also see no glory whatsoever in
bragging that you win them.

Now I'm in trouble
Angie and Kaboot

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]