Re: Dogs & kids in camp

>Dear Jude,

     Thank you for telling the other side of this debate. In the southwest
where I live, the situation is the same " old home week" for the riders as
well as the dogs. Nobody seems to be as bothered by the dog,kid, situation
at the rides I go to, as alot of the respondents have been on I've been on
ridecamp. I personally am sick of hearing everybody whine. Can't we all just
get along?

                 Suereading (with a lot of smiles) the dialogue about dogs &
kids