I'm New

Hi,
I hope that I am sending this message correctly.  I have been reading
the mailing for about two weeks now and I really enjoy all of your ideas
and comments.  How nice for those of us with common interest to be able
to come together this way.

My name is Arden.  I have been riding Spotted Saddle Horses for years
now.  Mostly trail rides.  Showing in the ring some, but I have gotten
quite bored with that.  I am looking to get into competitive trail
rides.  The SSHBEA (spotted horse assoc.) is getting more and more
involved with sporting events.  My 2 1/2 year old is with a trainer
right now.  Boy is that like sending your son away to summer camp!  He
seems to be doing well, although when I went to check on him this
weekend that trainer said that when he is getting stressed or frustrated
he is wanting to rare up!  I'm putting my trust in the trainer.  I had
another gelding that I sold who was fond of throwing a fit on the trail
when he didn't want to go somewhere and rare up.  Can be quite dangerous
in some instances!  Anyway I'm really hoping Junior has the right mind
for it!  I live in Murfreesboro TN.  Anybody near me?  I'm always
looking for someone to ride on weekends with.

Arden Ward
epona1@mindspring.com