TB/Cross or Anglo Arabs

Hi Tom;
I ride Anglo Arabs in endurance. My 17yr old gelding- AA Omner has
nearly 9000 race miles and 95% top ten...I don't even need to get off at
the vet checks and he is recovered...same with his little 8yr old
brother AA Bravo won won the Outlaw Trails this year by over an hour. I
know Steve Rojecks TB/Arab-Hawk is a big, bold impressive Anglo Arabian
and Jackie Bumgartner has several winning Anglos. Might be a small
exception to any rule but I would fill my barn with TB/Cross' anyday.
Anyone have any Anglos for sale? :)
Beverly Gray
AA Omner- 1996 Hall of Fame