AERC Convention

<Oh and by the way, I 'm looking for a Horse and trailer if you hear of
any.>

I have a horse you might be interested in with good racing and endurance
lines, but he needs work.  He's more than I care to handle.  Professionally
trained using dressage, jumping and some trail work.  All I want is his
training fees.  $1500 Non registered Arab, 8 yr. 15+ H.  Located KY

Jan